Saturday, July 10, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Wishes - CityScape (Take #2)

Okay, so I liked the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Wishes - CityScape sketch so much I decided to try it again.  Here's what I came up with it.

CityScape Take #2

So for the second try I decided to maintain my previous card size of 3-1/4" x 6-1/2".  Paper and color changes occurred as well with the exception of Sweet Leaf, I'm really feeling this color right now.



















Supplies:
Stamps: Close to my Heart Always in my Heart
Ink:  Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip Craft Ink 
Paper:  Close to my Heart Emporium Level II, Crystal Blue, Chocolate, and Sweet Leaf
Accessories/Tools:  Close to my Heart Sparkles, Michaels store brand 1/8' White Organdy Ribbon and Recollections Metal Photo Corners


As always, thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Great looking!!! Love the upper left corner piece and the stamp on this one is so cool!! I am really liking these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors for this one too! I like the metal in the corners - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card. Love the cool, calming feel of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! I am loving these colors! The metal corners are a very nice touch. Great card Ben!

    ReplyDelete