Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April where every day is Earth Day. This month we are showcasing projects that use recycled, reused or other earth inspired elements and colors. We hope you enjoy the Pals creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations number 12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
For April's blog hop I chose to do the Simply Wonderful Herringbone paper technique. It involves a bit of cutting but comes together mighty quick afterwards. I found this technique on Pinterest expertly demonstrated by fellow Stampin' UP! demo Angie Leach. For the recycled portion of this project I used a couple of white metal dots that I bought many, many years ago that were saved from the trash bin on more than one occasion ... I hope that applies.
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin, number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop! I sure do hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
As always thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery' s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains