Monday, November 7, 2011

A Fall Birthday

There are a lot of birthdays this month on my side of the world.  And, with the illness and death of our Bingston it's been really difficult to sit down and make cards.  It's very easy for me to get sidetracked.  This card took me four days to complete and there are definitely improvements to be made ... but it will go as is.

I have attempted to revisit the coloring end of stamping.  I found an Australian woman on YouTube who explained it in a way that I could finally understand.  Dusted off my Stampin' UP! Many Marvelous Markers and went at it.  I think parts of the image turned out okay - others I was a bit heavy handed at.  I have decided to skip the details section as frankly it is what keeps me from posting on this blog ... if there is something you can't identify email me.


As always, thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ben, I love it! I don't think it is heavy at all!! I do not post details on my blog. If people need details, they can see me. It does takes the fun out of it all, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete