Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yet Another Fall Birthday (a wee bit late)

Next month or perhaps January I will endeavor to get my birthday cards out on time.  As you will notice on the card today I have used the belated birthday stamp AGAIN (and believe it's been used before I just choose not to show.)  I actually love this little stamp it's part of Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set, out of the 11 stamps in this set I have used the Birthday Wishes A Bit Late stamp the most.  I hope the folks these cards are destined for will be happy to get them even if they are a wee bit late.

As for the card the design is from the November/December 2011 issue of Paper Crafts magazine, page 53 to be exact.  I was pretty faithful to the original except for colors, stamp set, sentiment and brads instead of rhinestones.  This card is intended for my brother Roy Jr. back in Ohio ... I didn't think he would appreciate rhinestones!  By the way, I believe the stamp set Day of Gratitude might be retired but it's what I had to use so I went with it.  Hopefully the stamp police won't come after me.


As always, thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this Ben. Glad to see you crafting again. It has been a long time. How have you been? Well I hope. Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! I love how you stamped directly on the crumb cake cardstock.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamp work on this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is different you still can wish a bit late ;) i liked the idea.
    eid gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete