Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A challenge

So, I've really been enjoying the sketch challenges on the Lord Have Mercy! blog. Not sure if my "stuff" is up to the level of the other entries but I'm going to keep trying. For the current challenge I decided to use some paper that I have had in my stash for quite sometime and a stamp that I just purchased last week.

Sketch Challenge #56



Details:
Paper: Bo Bunny Back to Basics Collection
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, So Saffron, and Whisper White
Ink: SU Craft Old Olive
Markers: SU So Saffron
Ribbon: Michaels Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon 1/8" Old Olive
Stamps: Basic Grey Ltd Edition BETA SERIES STAMPS #1 Flower Bug
Design: Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #55

Thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Ben. I love this paper. Need to go check out the Lord Have Mercy blog and I'm sure your stuff will be perfect. Your cards always look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors and the image are amazing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, I love the card!! I am so glad you gave me your blog link. I will always be checking!!! Love your work!!! Glad HE stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card .I love the colour combo used.
    Hugs
    Michelle
    http://love4papercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I have such a hard time using more than one or two dsp's together but you have done an incredible job here!!!

    ReplyDelete