Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Back ... Part One


Well, it probably appeared that I abandoned this blog but I'm BACK! I'm going to do a marathon of posting today (if some little ones around here leave me be!)

A Get Well Card

This card was made so long ago I don't remember the circumstances. I'm sure David asked me to make it. Freely admitting that I do not have an original design bone in my body this card is CASED from one I found somewhere. To the original creator I offer my gratitude and ask that on the completely off chance you visit my blog and see your creation let me know and I'll more than happily give credit where it's due.

Stamps are Pocket Silhouettes, background stamp is the retired Dots & Dashes and sentiment is Series 16 from Studio G. Ink used is Stampin' Classic Garden Green and Craft Basic Black. Cardstock is So Saffron, Garden Green and Whisper White. Ribbon is 5/8" So Saffron grosgrain. Unfortunately, my square punch died a horrible death by crumbling the top left corner of just about every punch so she's gone to the great punch heap. This was an incredibly easy card to make.

Thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout and I can see why you chose to CASE it. I really like the color combination and stamp set that you picked for this... the ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Ben. Glad to see you back blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete