Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin' on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My project for today's hop is based on a design by Amy K. and includes the Flower Pot Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog and is paired with Night of Navy, Garden Green and Lost Lagoon card stock. Embellishments are found through the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and the fun and whimsical Bow Builder Punch. The sentiment was built using several punches including the Large Oval, Curly Label and the Modern Label. The sentiment was from the Petite Pairs clear mount stamp set.
I dressed up the inside of the card with some Whisper White and Lost Lagoon card stock. A small rectangle of Flower Pot Designer Series Paper brought cohesion to the entire card.
After I finished the card I began to wonder just how spring like Night of Navy was and decided to give the card another go. This second version would contain more traditional spring colors.
Everything on my second version of the card would remain true to the original with the exception of a lighter design of the Flower Pot Designer Series Paper and the inclusion of Blushing Bride card stock.
The next stop is Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery on the Pals Blog Hop. Thanks for visiting and I hope that you saw something that inspires you to shake off the winter blues and create a little spring in your life!
As always, thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog