Sunday, April 4, 2010

Remember a sympathy card

This one created for the custodian at David's work is completely CASEd.  Even though I left SU last fall there are still several demo blogs that I visit.  One of those blogs is Stampin' Pretty by Mary Fish -- she has a very clean style of papercrafting that appeals to me tremendously.  This card is her creation, in fact I liked the card so much I copied it almost exactly - it's a wonderful masculine card.  I also attempted to line an envelope and while it appears that I have gotten the mechanics down I'm not sure that the little SU paper pad that lists this paper as So Saffron is actually it and not Apricot Appeal.

Sympathy Remember



















Details
Paper: Stampin' UP! Prints Pack
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Textured So Saffron, Textured Taken with Teal

Ink: Stampin' UP! Classic Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Stampin' UP! Medallion, Define Your Life
Embellishments:  Unknown Mfg., Mini Black Brads
Punches:  Stampin' UP! 1-3/4" Circle Punch
Design:  Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty Blog

As always thanks for looking and yes HE stamps!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could see these things in my head like other people who create them do. I just can't go there! This is beautifully created. Lifted or not, you did a great job on this and I know the recipient appreciated it.

    Very nice indeed and so nice that you took the time to make something for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Ben! Love these colors together, I would never have thought of this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so elegant, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a really nice card Ben. Very nice touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamp work on this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete