Sunday, February 28, 2010

So what have I been up to?

It's been awhile since I did any blogging.  I've been a bit busy doing some long overdue scrapbooking and along the way met a great bunch of people on SCS in the Close To My Heart forum.  If you've any interest in the products of CTMH I wholeheartedly recommend you check it out - there are some wonderfully knowledgeable CTMH centric people there.  Now for the "stuff" I have been up to. Please do accept my apologies for these pix, capturing scapbook pages is new to me and lighting is yet a mystery!

Welcome Caroline pg. 2



















Details
Paper: Making Memories Animal Crackers Ella
Cardstock: Bazzill Chablis

Embellishments:  Various Making Memories Animal Crackers Ella 
Ribbon: Making Memories Animal Crackers Ella Trims
Punch:  Marvy Uchida Circle Punch 2"
Design:  Scrapbooks Etc. 

Precious Little One




















Details
Paper: Making Memories Animal Crackers Ella, Basic Grey Granola Collection
Cardstock: Bazzill Chablis

Embellishments:  Various Making Memories Animal Crackers Ella 
Ribbon/Fibers: DMC Craft Thread
Die Cuts:  Making Memories Slice Animal Crackers Design Card,  Stampin' UP! Sizzix Top Note Die
Punch:  Stampin' UP! Scallop Circle
Design:  Scrapbooks Etc. Owl I'll Love You Sketch, February 2010 Issue

Happy Birthday Jasey















Details
Paper: Stampin' UP! Good Morning Sunshine, Basic Grey Urban Prairie Collection
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point

Stamps:  Close to my Heart My Acrylix It's Your Day D1352 
Embellishments: Paper Reflections Creative Tags, Joann's Pewter Eyelets
Ribbon: Michaaels Christmas Trims
Die Cuts:  Making Memories Slice Music & Dance Design Card
Punch:  Stampin' UP! Word Window Punch, Oval Punch Large
Design:  Reflections Scrapbook Program, Jeanette R. Lynton, Layouts 1e & 8b

Kammie is 4!














Details
Paper: Close to my Heart Topstitch
Cardstock: Close to my Heart Baby Pink, Colonial White, Vineyard Berry

Stamps:  Close to my Heart My Acrylix Love is in the Air B1339, Hampton Art g Studio Unnamed Sentiment 
Embellishments:  Close to my Heart Sparkles, Soft Suede Pinwheels, Mini Medley Colonial White
Ribbon: Close to my Heart Mini Medley
Die Cuts:  Close to my Heart Dimensional Elements Hearts
Design:  Imagine, Jeanette R. Lynton, Layouts Understudy - Left & Right


2 comments:

  1. Ben these pages are terrific!!! And the kids are just beautiful!!!! Great layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!, Ben!!! I have missed your posts, but I see you have been really busy!

    These are great! Your sense of composition is great! And the pics are fantastic of those cuties!

    Keep your work coming. Enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete