Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank you cards

I created a few thank you cards over the past couple of days for gifts family members sent the children. You will notice a complete lack of winter themed images and colors - this was done on purpose. Although it may only be December 28 I am ready for spring. Our yard and gravel covered pathway from the driveway to the house is mud based as my sneakers will attest -- the older I get the less snow friendly I become. Onto the cards.

Treescape Lil' Note of Thanks



Dets: Paper, Stampin' UP! DSP, Cardstock, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi, Ribbon SU, Punches, various SU, Stamps, Plant-a-Tree by FontWerks. Design CASEd from Verve Stamp website.


Butterfly Thanks #1



Dets: Paper, Stampin' UP! DSP, Cardstock, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Piourette and Riding Hood Red, Punches, Martha Stewart, various SU. Design CASEd from somewhere on the web (bad memory, bad boy!)

Butterfly Thanks #2
aka The Moth Card (as my loving partner has dubbed this one.)



Dets: Paper, Stampin' UP! DSP, Cardstock, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip, Ribbon, SU, Stamp, SU, Punches, various SU, Rhinestones, Making Memories Halloween collection. Design CASEd from somewhere on the web (bad memory, bad boy!)

Butterfly Thanks#3



Dets: Paper, Stampin' UP! DSP, Cardstock, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate and Pretty in Pink, Ribbon, SU, Stamp, SU, Rhinestones, K & Company, Diecut, Making Memories Slice BASICS 2 Design Card. Design CASEd from somewhere on the web (bad memory, bad boy!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are all wonderful!! I especially love the second card where you used the Bella Rose designer paper. I really miss that, it was so beautiful!

    Hope you start posting more often, as I miss seeing your work!!!

    ReplyDelete