Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On being creatively dry ...

Gosh, I don't remember Christmas cards being such a exercise in desperation. You see, it's creatively dry here ... so very dry. I just can't seem to come up with designs that I'm happy with. I'm on card number five at this point and they're basically good for Lucy the cat to chew the corners off or lick (she seems to really love SU's Always Artichoke.) Looking at all the evidence I believe the problem can be laid at the wooden blocks of the images that I've purchased (admittedly there aren't that many and there's one or two clear bad boys as well.) The cards turn out great until I add the image and then all hope is quickly lost. Perhaps soon I will come up with something worth sharing.

Thanks for looking and yes HE stamps (really, he does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment