Saturday, March 21, 2009

Love Ya Bunches From the Folks


Over at SplitCoastStampers one of the many challenges they give each week is a "Limited Supplies." In the challenge SC220 for last week (yes it took me a week to complete) this particular challenge other than calling for the aforementioned limited amount of supplies one could add green. Since I normally like to do the "Card Sketches" challenge (more on that later) I decided to take on the "Limited Supplies" challenge. Additionally, there's a blog Tailored Expressions which issues challenges, last week's was this card design.


Of course Basic Grey being my favorite paper I went to the little used Urban Praire paper line. I knew before starting the challenge that I wanted to use Penny Black's From The Folks stamp. I didn't really want to do a traditional paper border so I got the idea to carry the flower theme from the paper and made a border overlay from flowers on the Cricut using the Accent Essentials cartridge. There were many versions of this card before the final one ... I won't go into all that, lets just say I did a whole lot of sponging. Well, that's about it please keep an eye out for this blog as I complete my projects I'll show them on here ... or at least I hope to. Thanks for looking and yes HE stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment